Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

Going viral

I was sitting here wondering "how can I get my items to go viral" while pinning on no other than Pinterest :). Lucky me I had just the pin to solve the problem. Beth from unskinnyboppy.com posted an article on 2012 titled "HOW TO GO VIRAL ON PINTEREST (AND OTHER PINNABLE TIPS)". http://unskinnyboppy.com/2012/08/how-to-go-viral-on-pinterest-and-other-pinnable-tips.  She lists some great tips on her blog, not just on how to make your pins viral. Although, that was my main concern.
 
I am trying to draw more traffic in to my Facebook page (WWW.Facebook.com/CrystalsCraftyCreations) where I sell hand painted and etched glass, paint parties, party planning, graphic design, bulletin boards, and much more. I am a walking job with many talents :). Unfortunately in this day and age, it is almost impossible to find a steady job. I just graduated with my Master of Science degree in Biology, I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 beautiful babies and we are struggling.
 
Pinterest has really helped me out in giving me so many helpful ideas for cheap recipes and crafts as well as birthday parties on a budget! It helps that I took 2 cake decorating classes and am certified to be a cake decorator :). That does not necessarily mean I decorate like a professional yet, but I am getting there.
 
Being my first real post I wanted to give you some insight into my life and let you know that I will be posting many more helpful hints and tips I find along the way to help others that are in the same or similar positions. Or those that just want to live frugally.
 
Speaking of being frugal....one of my favorite blogs and a group I follow on pinterest is thefrugalgirls.com. Check them out-i swear they made their website just for me! They have Sooo many good tips and tricks to living with a budget.
 
I hope you have stuck around this far and choose to continue :) I will have much more information to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment